TURN-KEY BREWERY SALE
- Includes property, building, and brewing equipment as listed on the Brewery Equipment List, “As-Is” condition.
- Includes furniture, taproom equipment/supplies, security system, music system and effluent system components.
- Branding, trademarks and other intellectual property is not included.
- Parties interested in Turn-Key sale will be given priority over component purchases, at the discretion of the Owner.
- Owner offers no warranties. Potential buyers are encouraged to inspect all equipment and systems prior to purchase.
BUILDING AND PROPERTY SALE
- Includes five parcels (14.645 acres) and Building (17,774 SF).
- Sale shall be “As-Is” condition.
- Purchaser shall allow space in back of main bay for storage of brewery equipment, for a period of not more than three months, to complete sale and removal of equipment.
- Owner offers no warranties. Potential buyers are encouraged to discuss site/building with owner and inspect all components thoroughly prior to purchase.
BREWERY EQUIPMENT SALE
- Equipment Price List will be updated as necessary to reflect sale of items and any price changes.
- Some equipment may have to remain in operation until brewery closing at the end of 2018.
- All equipment is in very good condition and will be sold “As-Is”. Purchaser is encouraged to inspect all items — Owner offers no warranties.
- Purchaser is responsible for all necessary rigging, loading and transport. (Owner offers use of 10-ton bridge crane at no charge.)
Brewery Equipment Price List
The information provided here includes general terms and conditions.
Final terms and conditions will be negotiated with individual purchaser(s).